College of Criminal Justice Education
- To provide broad general education in the Criminology that is geared towards the integral development of the human beings;
- To strengthen the program of instruction designed to enhance creativeness and competitiveness towards the upliftment of the quality of life;
- To develop students’ capabilities necessary to nurture leadership potential for his/her role in environmental protection and preservation;
- To develop a creative and analytical mind in search of the truth, the good and the beautiful.
- To stimulate development of the individuals’ ideas, attitudes, and the habits desirable for the improvement of the quality of his family, community, and country.
- Conduct research on crimes, crime causation, victims and offenders;
- Internalize the concepts of human rights and victim welfare;
- Demonstrate competence and broad understanding in law enforcement administration, public safety, and criminal justice;
- Utilize criminalistics or forensic science in the investigation and detection of crime;
- Apply the principles and jurisprudence of criminal law, evidence, and criminal procedure;
- Ensure offenders’ welfare and development for their re-integration to the community.