College of Law Goal
VISION OF THE COLLEGE
The College of Law is envisioned to become a center of Excellence in Legal Education and an active provider of legal services among oppressed and the poor.
GOAL OF THE COLLEGE
To produce graduate’s instrumental in the development of effective law practice and administration of justice.
- Transmit knowledge of the law and contribute to the attainment of justice under the precept of fairness and equality for all;
- Prepare students for the practice of the law; inculcate in them respect for the rule of law and the ethical standard of the legal profession;
- develop in the student’s awareness of social responsibility of the legal profession to safeguard civil liberties toward the attainment of a just and humane society
- Train student’s tor leadership that suits the needs and aspirations of the Filipino people; and
- Participate and be an instrument in the shaping of society that values instrument dignity and freedom