- To hone student’s thinking skills to be proficient in decision making, problem solving, reasoning, troubleshooting and diagnosing,
- To produce innovation in instruction strategies to provide quality education classroom laboratory and shop field experiences relevant to the student’s future career goals,
- To provide suitable environment to encourage creativity, excellence, responsibility and excitement driven outlook among students.
- To establish strong foundation of the essential knowledge of new and latest technological advancements,
- To possess the technical skills, safety practices and workplace ethics necessary to qualify for employment,
- To establish wholesome disposition in dealing with others,
- To demonstrate excellence, effectiveness and competence in the performance of the tasks; and
- To manifest perseverance and diligence in their vocation.